A. FAQ MyBayar Saman
- Who is allowed to register and use the MyBayar portal? Individual: Malaysian Citizen and Malaysian Permanent Resident (PTM) aged 18 years and above.
- What are the requirements for registering and using the MyBayar portal? Individual that are eligible must have a records or transaction within the MyBayar System.
- How can new users register on the MyBayar portal? New users can access the register button and will be direct to the user registration page to fill out all the required details in the form.
- What is the purpose of the user's identity card number when registering on the MyBayar portal? The use of identity card numbers is an initiative towards conducting business online with the guarantee of identity verification and security of user data.
- What action should be taken by users who have forgotten the password of the MyBayar portal account? Users need to reset the password by accessing the "forgot password?" Button.
- After making a payment on the MyBayar portal, how long does it take for the system to update user records? The summons record is updated as soon as the user makes the payment. The receipt will be sent via registered email within 48 hours.
- What if the payment made through the MyBayar portal is not successful? If the payment is made on the MyBayar portal is not successful, users need to make a complaint by email to email@example.com.
- What are the advantages of using the MyBayar portal service other than the payment channel for PDRM summons? Users who register and make payments on the MyBayar portal will not be charged any additional fees other than traffic offense summons.
- How to ensure a secure online experience when users access to the MyBayar portal? Do not share your account password and make sure to log out your MyBayar account after completing make transactions before visiting other websites.
- How do I know that my transactions have been successful? Once your payment is successful, you can view previous payments in payment history. You can generate and print receipt. The receipt will be received in the registered email within 48 hours.
- Can MyBayar users make checks/payments on behalf of other individuals? No.
B. General FAQ
- What should I do if the traffic offense summons record with the same vehicle registration number but not my vehicle? The offender has to go to the traffic branch that issued the summons and subsequently lodge a complaint in the traffic section for denial. Offender need to provide information on the type of vehicle that uses the same registration number. Once the complaint is resolved, offender are advised to check any traffic branch or MyBayar portal whether the summons has been dismissed or not.
- What is the effect of leaving the outstanding summons? The effect of leaving outstanding summons can result in offenders being blacklisted and issued an arrest warrant thus resulting in users not being allowed to renew road tax and driving licenses. Users will only be removed from the list after clearing all outstanding summonses.
C. FAQ - FPX
- Can I pay using FPX? Yes. You can use FPX as long as you have an active internet banking account with any of the FPX participating banks. No registration is required with FPX.
- What is the minimum and maximum transaction limit for FPX? For retail/personal banking account, the minimum limit per transaction is RM1.00 and maximum amount is limited up to RM30,000 per transaction.
- I have made a payment using FPX, how can I know that my payment is successful? There are 3 methods in which you will be able to know that your FPX transaction is successful:
- Online receipt provided by FPX.
- Email notification sent by FPX system (provided that you have entered your email address during MyBayar Saman user registration).
- Online receipt provided by your bank.
- While making payment using FPX, I have received an error / unsuccessful transaction message. However, the money has been deducted from my bank account. What should I do? In the event that your account has been deducted but the transaction was unsuccessful for some reasons, your money will be credited back into your account by your bank. You are advised to contact your bank for the reversal status by providing the FPX Transaction ID or Merchant Order No. as a reference. You may also provide the screen shot of your payment on your mobile phone that displays the FPX Transaction ID or Merchant Order No. as a proof to facilitate the bank.
- PDRM claims it has not received my summon compound payment although the FPX Transaction status is successful. What should I do? FPX transaction status is final and the bank is obligated to update your payment in a timely manner. In this case, you should contact PDRM via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail to verify the status of your summon compound payment. You can provide the necessary details such as the online receipt issued by FPX/PDRM or the email notification received from FPX that contain the following details:
- FPX Transaction ID.
- Merchant Order No.
- Payment amount.
- Date and time of the payment.
- Can I cancel a successful FPX transaction? No. It is not possible to cancel a successful FPX transaction via MyBayar Saman system. However, you may request PDRM for such cancelation, subject to PDRM policy.
- How do I get confirmation of my compound payment with FPX? For the purpose of verification and further clarification of inquiries related to FPX, please contact your bank that has completed the payment of your summons compound.
- Is my transaction via FPX really secure? FPX uses high standards of authentication and certification to ensure all transactions are secure.
- What is availability of FPX services? Currently FPX service is available 24 hours daily at most of the FPX participating banks.
- Is FPX service meant for individual payment only? No. FPX service can support both payments by individual and corporation depending on the model subscribed by your merchant. Payment made by individual is known as Business to Consumer (B2C) model, while payment made by corporation is known as Business to Business (B2B) model.
- If i have a problem related to summon compound payment with PDRM, who can i contact? You can send your inquiry to email address email@example.com, local call center 603-22663346/47 and by mail addressed to Cawangan Pengurusan Saman, Jabatan Siasatan dan Penguatkuasaan Trafik, Ibu Pejabat Polis Diraja Malaysia, Bukit Aman, 50560, Kuala Lumpur.
*The above limit is subject to your internet banking withdrawal limit with your bank, whichever is lower.
*Depending on the participating banks’ internet banking service availability.
D. FAQ - Card
- Can I pay for the summons online using card? Yes, you can make payment for the summons online using a valid debit card, credit card and prepaid card.
- How do I ensure that the payment transaction was successful? There are 3 (three) methods to check if the payment transaction was successful:
- Transaction notification from your card issuing bank sent via short message service (SMS), email or mobile application push notification.
- Payment receipt (online) from MyBayar Saman portal / mobile application.
- Transaction authorisation/approval code from the card payment portal.
- Do I need to inform PDRM or the bank after I have successfully made payment via the MyBayar Saman portal/application? You do not need to contact PDRM or the bank as the payment information will be updated automatically.
- What types of cards are accepted for payment through MyBayar Saman portal/application? You can make payment with a Mastercard or Visa debit card, credit card or prepaid card.
- What should I do if the transaction was unsuccessful but my account balance was deducted or my credit card has been charged? You are advised to contact your card issuing bank to check on the payment status and inform the bank for their further action.
- Why am I still unable to make payment despite having tried several times? You are advised to contact your card issuing bank to check the status of your card/account. Common reasons for declined transactions are:
- Insufficient balance in the savings/current account linked to the debit card or insufficient usage limit on your credit card account.
- Your payment amount exceeds the daily spending limit set on your card.
- The ‘card not present’ (cardless) usage function for the card has not been activated.
- What should I do if PDRM informs me of unpaid/unsettled summons even though the transaction status was successful? You may contact PDRM via email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the summons payment by providing the required information such as the receipt issued via the MyBayar Saman portal/application.
- Can I request to cancel a successful debit card or credit card transaction? Any cancellation application must be directed to PDRM; please refer to the terms and conditions of the MyBayar Saman portal/application.
- Is it safe to enter my debit card or credit card information on MyBayar Saman portal/application? Your card information is safe as MyBayar Saman portal/application is 3-D Secure (3-domain secure) and every transaction performed requires transaction authentication by entering the “One Time Password” (“OTP”) sent to a mobile phone number or mobile application that you had registered with your card issuing bank.
- Who should I contact if I have a problem with a PDRM summons payment? For any enquiries, please email to email@example.com or via letter to ‘Pusat Panggilan Setempat, Cawangan Pengurusan Saman, Jabatan Siasatan dan Penguatkuasaan Trafik, Ibu Pejabat Polis Diraja Malaysia, Bukit Aman 50560 Kuala Lumpur’.